Saturday, August 4, 2007

Life is Complicated

GETTING TO KNOW ME

Hi..my name is adeq108. I am still new in this blog..i still need to learn many thing to create this blog. Maybe this blog not interesting to everyone but it is ok for me. Actually it is my first assignment for English class. If you want to know me feel free to comment me………

MY OWN ALBUM

For second assignment I need to produce my own album.. The title of my album is Hold My Hand. This title is taken from my hit song that I wrote by my own.. It is about a girl who is in needing someone else behind her for giving support and loving her. The girl always feels alone and she is thinking that everyone around her is lying. The second hit song is ‘When I Need You’. This song is about a girl need someone that she love with her when she have a problem and in trouble. But when she is in trouble the person that she loves a lot left her for no reason. Everyday in her life after the day she is crying. After all, I hope this two song will be hit and become everyone favorites.

WHEN I BECOME NOVELIST

The third assignment for English lesson is about becomes novelist. The first novel that I wrote is ‘Fate of Love’. When I wrote this novel, I was 20 years and that time I just break-up with someone that I love a lots. The novel is about a person who in love with someone that she admire a lots. But when she knows him better she soon found out that he has a lover and she knows who the girlfriend is. So, she becomes frustrated and goes to somewhere that no one knows her. After that, she becomes a successful woman and opens her own business. The business that she makes is cafĂ© cyber it is provide internet service. Besides that, she sells bread, cake, drink and prepaid service. Then she knows one person and become friend. After a few months they become so closed. Then what going happen to the relationship…is it they married or just be friend forever? Or the guy that she loves comes over to her life again? If you want to know the ending of this novel you should buy and read my novel. Beside love story and loyalty it also have story about friendship.



1 comment:

Nazhatulshima N said...

Congratulations for creating your blog, new album and also your novel!
Your novel sounds interesting. It makes me want to know more about the story. How about writing more about it?